Pages

26 August 2015

Intro

Let's try this writing thing again, shall we?


Been thinking about setting up a new blog back in Bohol.  Sadly, the internet was a bit shoddy, even with all our wifi gadgets combined.

So whilst the girls watched their series on their laptops in our downtime, I was happy colouring columns and rows in our budget (and itinerary) spreadsheet on Microsoft Excel.  Had nothing really better to do anyway.  After that has been coloured out, I started three new worksheets and felt pretty grown up about it.  So in all, I have four files: the group's travel spreadsheet, my vacation leave budget plan (yeah, right), and another expense report file for Christmas.

YES. CHRISTMAS.

Aside from being pretty bored myself, I thought of doing one since I started scouting (and purchasing) for gifts this Christmas.

For the past years, I had put off early shopping for the holidays since I was too lazy to.  It had worked for me for quite a while.

Until last year's frustration.

I had wanted to give out personalized stuff for Christmas, but was too late to do so.  It was waaaay past all the shops' cut-off dates.

So here I am, starting as early as possible, keeping my fingers crossed that I have been frustrated enough last year to keep this pace up.  I still have a few more weeks to go til this VL ends anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com