Pages

12 September 2015

I know, I know.

Have been missing in action for nearly two weeks, and I still haven't finished writing about our Bohol sojourn.  The Balicasag post isn't even done yet.



Christ, C.

Been a bit busy with Amigo's Christmas "project" for the past few weeks, and have started flying again yesterday.  Just a quick Hong Kong turnaround, and passed out almost immediately as soon as I got home.

On the floor.

Again.

In uniform.

In case it's still news to you, Metro Manila traffic has been downright DRAINING.  Actually spent more time on the road, than my total blocktime yesterday.  Yes, folks; flying time of one leg to Hong Kong is an hour and forty-five.  Took me two hours to reach the airport, and another two going home.

Think I have gone through the 5 stages of grief while in traffic BECAUSE of traffic.

Soooo anyway.  I promise to start writing again as soon as I return from London.

Pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com