Pages

28 August 2015

Friday Frenzy

I'm on a forced break now from blogging and editing clips and photos from Bohol. Not really happy about it, especially that I am in the middle of Metro Manila traffic.

(Seriously, rush hour at 6am?!)



I had to drag my lazy ass off bed at bloody 5am.  Not even Bohol forced me up this early.

Thinking about spending the entire day in CAAP to renew my medical clearance gives me pure joy.  And since I'd most likely be running around the premises whilst there, it would be absolutely mental to be lugging around a laptop (although I wouldn't mind queueing the entire day if I did).

My friends would write "Crazy Asian: C."
Thank you, Abi!

So Kevin Kwan is keeping me company today. (Please forgive the "bookmark"; for some reason I keep losing them.)

Dammit, EDSA.  We should have stayed in Bohol for another week.


Related Links:
Maarte Fair 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com